Nottinghamshire Logs: Hetas Quality Assured Dry Logs
Nottinghamshire Logs receives Grown in Britain Accreditation
Licence No GIB-S-WR-5017
We have worked hard over the last few years to achieve FSC, Woodsure/Hetas and BSL accreditation and glad to say we gained Grown in Britain this week (2nd July 2015)
The Grown in Britain Licensing Scheme gives woodland owners, suppliers, retailers and consumers assurance their timber, or timber products, comes from the UK and not from other countries. Please go to www.growninbritain.org for more information.
Nottinghamshire Logs deliver Hetas Quality Assured dry logs throughout Nottinghamshire Mansfield and and strive to provide outstanding customer service every time. A family Business that has been supplying logs locally since 2004.
If you need any advice on what products you require please contact Henry or Julie in the office 0845 053 9020. For advice on lighting fires, woodburners and stoves please see our videos.
Collect from our Yard
Oxton, Nr Mansfield, NG25 0RE
Map and Directions
Monday to Friday - 8am to 4.00pm
Saturday - 9am to 1pm (Oct to Mar Only)
0845 053 9020 or Buy Online - 24/7
Hotline 0845 053 9020
Our order hotline is for Nottinghamshire and Mansfield is open 24/7 - simply pick up the phone and then relax, safe in the knowledge that your next delivery is not far away!
Why Nottinghamshire Logs?
- Our HETAS approved logs burn longer and hotter than many cheaper products and are therefore more economical than some low quality immitations.
- We guarantee dry wood suitable for both open and closed wood burning fires
- Our logs are responsibly sourced from sustainable, well managed British woodland - looking after the environment and supporting other local businesses
- Unlike most utility companies our prices are fixed throughout the season
- We have a crane fitted to our delivery lorry so in many cases we drop your order over the fence.